Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Request

Dear friends,
Our internet is currently bottlenecked due to windy weather conditions, so we may have to wait for my latest write-up to be posted. Thank you for your patience!!!
In the meantime, I would like to know: What would you like to see on this blog??? What would you enjoy reading about? Is there anything you want to learn more of? Should I elaborate on a past story? What will keep you engaged in this journey?
I have several ideas already, but I am interested in your requests. Leave a comment, send an email, use whatever medium you prefer :)
In Christ,
-Cameron S

2 comments:

  1. Writing a blog myself, I ponder this q. I have come to the conclusion that I am writing the blog primarily for myself, at least that's where I have to write from, not knowing if anyone is reading it at all. It's here to inform others, but I think I am the primary learner. I know your blog has an outreach component and the intention of sharing to a broader audience; mine does,too, really. I think your observations, your introspection, your responding to this experience is what will make interesting reading. The personal journey is what we are all curious about, I think.

    ReplyDelete